Blogs by Writers
Health & Fitness
We had the pleasure of interviewing Jeni Windtalker, a natural bodybuilder and humanitarian.
Here is more about Jeni…
1. Briefly share with us your background (Education, Interests, etc.)?
I was a former Firefighter/EMT, now I am just a dispatcher. I volunteer often in my community for Charities and Non profit organizations, most recently was at a Brad Paisley concert with Water=Hope project to help raise money so that more people here in the US and abroad can have access to clean water.
2. Who has inspired you the most to succeed as a Fitness Competitor?
I would have to say initially it was the ladies I saw in Oxygen magazine who had placed in Figure competitions. As I learned more, and became more confident I ventured out to natural bodybuilding where those who influenced me most were Jim Cordova and Brenda Rahe.
3. What competitions have you made appearances in? From these, what were your placements (titles won)?
I have competed in many shows starting in April 2006. Most recently I was in the INBF Central States where I placed 1st in Master Bodybuilding and 2nd Women’s Open Bodybuilding.
4. When is your next upcoming show? What will be your competing class?
Women’s Bodybuilding and then in November the OCB Midwest States in DeKalb, IL. in bodybuilding. It will be the Ford’s INBF in Madison Wi.
5. Where can fans find out more about you (website, published magazines, etc.)?
They can go to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/jenniwindtalker