Blogs by Writers
Health & Fitness
We had the pleasure of interviewing Crystal Raposo…new to the competition world and amazing potential!
Here is a bit more about Crystal…
1. Briefly share with us your background (Education, Interests, etc.)?
I grew up in a small Northern BC town named Terrace.
Once out of high school I moved away to start my life in Kelowna. I attended night classes at a College where I got my diploma in Accounting and Payroll and have been working in an Accounting Department ever since.
2. Who has inspired you the most to succeed as a Fitness Competitor?
My biggest inspiration to succeed as a Fitness Competitor has definitely been my trainer Angelique Kronebusch. If she wouldn’t have had faith in my abilities to succeed in competing I never would have found the confidence to do it.
3. What competitions have you made appearances in? From these, what were your placements (titles won)?
My first and only competition so far was the Western Canadians(CBBF) in Kelowna on May 21 2011. I competed in the Bikini short division and placed 4th.
4. When is your next upcoming show? What will be your competing class?
I intend on competing in Sandra Wickham in November 2011. I will continue to compete in the Bikini division.
5. Where can fans find out more about you (website, published magazines, etc.)?
You can find me on Promoting Real Women. It shares a bit of my story so feel free to check it out http://promotingwomen.blogspot.com/2011/06/crystal-reposo-interview.html
Also you can find me on Twixpix.com for a few pictures of my competition http://www.twixpix.com/contests/WC11/pics/twx_WC11BkFinalsA_062.html